MULTI-STATE LOCAL BUSINESS MARKETING SERVICES
OUR NEW CASTLE, SUSSEX & KENT COUNTY LOCAL BUSINESS SERVICES AREAS
The state of Delaware is divided into three separate counties. There are so many Local businesses throughout the state of Delaware and all of them need to be promoted and uplifted within the local search results. Google Search algorithms list the most relevant businesses that match a keyword such as “Delaware Health Food Markets“. Google then searches for the best-categorized website, business, and listings relevant to “Delaware Health Food Markets” and then shows it within the Local Search Results Pages. The listings will be indexed according to citations and information found on their websites.
1. MARYLAND LOCAL BUSINESS SERPS
Search engine results vary by keyword importance and value. Some keywords hold higher value because it is used more frequently which raises the cost and makes it harder to rank for. But the difference is that it applies them to your direct online advertising. Making sure that every pay per click advertisement and every Maryland Google AdWords campaign focuses on Maryland local SEO so that you can have all your online bases covered. Using Maryland local SEO in your online advertising can also be a great starting point for business owners that want to test drive New Jersey local SEO and see how well it really works before diving in with all the other Pennsylvania local SEO strategies.
Pay per click programs with Google AdWords is the most popular form of online advertising so that’s the one we’ll focus on here. But Yahoo! Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter are two other places where you’ll want to set up local SEO advertising.
There are two things to keep in mind when it comes to your Google AdWords campaign: bid on ads relevant to your area; and bid on keywords that clearly define your product.
It really does not matter which city, which state you live in all the search results factors are the same. Local businesses must claim their Google my Business pages before Google deletes them. Secondly, they must fully optimize their listings. When filling out your Pennsylvania business listing carefully read before clicking yes or no and make sure when you choose categories your Pennsylvania local business fall under carefully choose every category it falls under to maximize your listing reach. Google My Business is the underlying main ingredient to getting in the Google Map Listing 3-Pack.
A long time ago there were 7 spots in the Pennsylvania Map Listings Box but now only 3 which makes competition harder and your chances to get there harder also. So follow Google’s rules carefully and hope you get in the top three spots. Many Pennsylvania local business owners underestimate and could care less about claiming their FREE Pennsylvania GMB listings but that is a very big mistake. Many local business owners do not realize that every single day, millions and millions of people search on Google for Pennsylvania local businesses like yours. With that being said make yours stand out, make your Business Profile stand out and turn those local searches into your local customers.
Local businesses of New Jersey have to establish their business by marketing online and offline. New Jersey is a big state and filled with factories. New Jersey also has many local businesses not currently taking advantage of Google’s local maps listings. New Jersey local businesses are not thinking about using the free business advertisement – Google My Business.
Ed Costello and Sons, a Paving and Sealcoating Contractor in New Jersey, has a listing with over 12 five star reviews. Despite this, their Google My Business listing remains unclaimed, and there is no website listed for the business. Sept. 18, 2018 Billhartzer.com
As you can see from the quote there are some really good businesses in the state of New Jersey that are leaving some free advertising opportunities that could get them unlimited monthly customers and they are possibly leaving thousands of dollars on the table. Currently, after researching I discovered that New Jersey has 766,323 small businesses, according to the most current federal data.
So out of that 766,323 New Jersey local businesses more then half of them are not using Google My Business. We at Unified Success SEO can help all businesses no matter which state they are in to claim their free Google My Business Listings. Maybe it’s because most business owners are just not understanding what is google my business or they feel they don’t have adequate knowledge of it. So I”ll just give a brief description of what it is and how it can help your local business today. Google My Business is a free platform designed to help put local businesses on the map – literally. The Information contained within a Google My Business page is used to build a local business’s map listing in Google Maps and Google Local Search.
It replaced the much more confusing Google Plus Local and Google Places in the year 2014. Instead of having multiple platforms for managing local businesses on Google, Google decided to streamline the entire process with the introduction of GMB. Having a GMB listing essentially makes it easier for local searchers to find your business on Google. So let us literally get your local business on the map – Go to Claim your FREE Listing Now!
It is a known fact that New York City is one of the largest and most famously known cities in the world. Everyone from around the world heard something about NYC. There are more than 8.623 million people currently living there as per the last 2017 consensus. As of 2012, there were 709,021 minority-owned businesses and 725,709 women
This is a big inconvenience to all of the Google local business searchers trying to find businesses to provide a service or product they need right there and then. Some New York City agencies just like mine are trying to find as many of the unclaimed business owners as possible. Mainly to get them claimed and promoting their local businesses on Google My Business. Furthermore, even get them on every free citation listing such as Alignable, Yelp, Twitter, Trip Advisor, Pinterest, merchant circle and even Facebook. We pride ourselves on getting our clients the highest rankings they can afford.
Most business owners think it is relatively easy to get high search engine rankings but it is not, it takes a lot of hard tedious work. There are no push-button ranking systems out there that are real. Most NYC local SEO rankings come from having many powerful citations and powerful backlinks from authority websites. Even then search engines change their ranking algorithms every so often and you can be #1 today and #29 tomorrow and didn’t do anything wrong.
That is just the game of SEO but there are ways of staying on top using PBNs but that’s not particularly whitehat so I steer my clients far away from it. In case you may not know what is a PBN or otherwise known as a Private Blog Network. A Private Blog Network is a network of websites used to build links (and therefore pass authority) to a single website for the purpose of manipulating search engine rankings. Some SEO Agencies live by PBNs and know how to erase the footprints and are able to keep their clients holding high rankings for a long time.
Though they are at the top now if Google catches them they’ll go from ranking #1 to not even found in search results in just a matter of minutes. So the benefits are good but the negatives far outweigh trying it the blackhat way.
Most Washington, D.C. local business listings are not claimed on Yelp, Google and even on Facebook. We hope this article sheds light on that issue and most of them go to yelp and google and sign up. If they sign up not only is it free for them but it will push their rankings higher in the search engines. Sign up and claim your Google My Business Listing – Rank on the 1st page of Google and increase your leads, sales and profits.
Getting in the Washington D.C. Google Snackpack or the 3- Pack Listing will get your local business seen by thousands. Out of those thousand eyes, most were looking for your business with a credit card in hand ready to buy. Most businesses thrive off and increase in size just with the customers they get from that 1st page of Google. Did you know 87% of local searchers are on their mobile devices and are out and about looking for a place to go right then and there. So being in the 3-Pack puts you on the frontline to get every searcher’s business, especially if you are #1 and have good Washington, D.C. customer reviews.
It is a long established fact that Virginia is a very popular state. Most people relocate down south when retiring from a longtime job. Most older people tend to say that Virginia and North Carolina are the top tier states to move to. Down south is thought of as being quieter, more relaxed and slower paced than that of a city such as New York City. Virginia local SEO works the same just as New York City SEO.
Advertising for Virginia local SEO employs the same techniques as any other kind of Virginia local SEO strategy. But the difference is that it applies them to your direct online advertising. Making sure that every pay per click advertisement and every Google AdWords campaign focuses on local SEO so that you can have all your online bases covered.
Using local SEO Virginia in your online advertising can also be a great starting point for business owners that want to test drive Virginia local SEO and see how well it really works before diving in with all the other local SEO strategies.
Now while Pay per click programs like Google AdWords is the most popular form of online advertising so that’s the one we’ll focus on here. We offer a Google Calls-Only Ad Campaign that gets your business phone ringing with new appointments.
But Yahoo! Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter are two other places where you’ll want to set up local SEO advertising.
There are two things to keep in mind when it comes to your Google AdWords campaign: bid on ads relevant to your area; and bid on keywords that clearly define your product.
The 7 Biggest Reasons for Needing Local SEO in Virginia and any other state
Truthfully, there are tons of reasons why you need local SEO for your Virginia business; but here are the six biggest.
- Local SEO is highly targeted and timely –
This simply means that you are making sure that your business’ name gets in front of the customers you want, and at a time when they really need it. Keeping with our example of a mortgage broker, no one is going to look for a broker until they need a home loan. So when they search for the keyword “mortgage broker New York City,” and you’ve employed proper local SEO strategies, you’ll be one of the first ones they see, at the time they need a mortgage the most.
- Local SEO has the highest conversion rate of any other kind of advertising – Of course, the whole point of any kind of advertising is so that you can reach a large number of people and convert them into customers for your business. And local Virginia SEO does this more effectively than any other kind of advertising – because you’re reaching the Virginia people who are most likely going to use your local Virginia business – the people closest to you.
- Local SEO in Virginia allows customers to find you easier when they’re on their mobile phones – Virginia Local SEO doesn’t limit itself to just desktop and laptop computers, but mobile phones too. Not only are all of the same Virginia local SEO tools used by the same search engines on a mobile browser, but many, many apps are now available that are tailored to Virginia local businesses. A person logs into the app and enters their search terms, which will include the category they’re looking for (“mortgage brokers”) along with a location (“New York City”) and your business comes up. These apps are dedicated to local SEO, and that alone should tell you just how important it is!
- Virginia Local SEO gives you a better return on your investment – We all know that you can spend hundreds on newspaper advertisements, more than that for radio ads, and thousands upon thousands if you want to have a TV commercial. All that money and you have no idea whether or not it’s actually going to get to your target audience or be successful! That’s a lot of wasted money, money that your business probably can’t afford. With Virginia local SEO though, it costs you next to nothing to utilize a few multi-State local SEO strategies, even if you hire someone to do it for you. You spend less money to reach your target audience – it just makes good business sense.
- Much of local SEO is free – To go along with getting a better return on your investment, a lot of local SEO is also free. Google Places currently doesn’t charge anything to be listed in their service, and inserting local keywords isn’t going to cost you anything more than the time it takes to think about them. And that won’t be much, because you already know what your business is, and where it’s located. However, as local SEO becomes more popular and more used, these services are likely to start charging for their services.
- 70% of local customers trust online business reviews – Online business is big and if there’s only one thing that’s bigger than it, it’s online business reviews. The concept is simple, really. A customer uses your business, completes a write-up talking about their interaction with your company, whether it was good or bad, and whether or not they would use you again. When potential customers are searching for your business or in the category of your business that review will be one of the first things they see. And if that review is good, it means that more customers will see it and be inclined to use you when they need your product or services.
- Local SEO is Greener than Many forms of Advertising – Because there are no flyers or pamphlets to print out, and no newspaper ads to run, local SEO is much kinder to the environment. Think about it. Entering a few keywords into a blog or leaving comments on the blogs of others wastes very few resources. Local SEO is quite simply a much greener option and much more friendly to the environment. And even if that’s not a big concern to you, it will be to your customers. Going green and trying to reduce, reuse and recycle is no longer just a hot trend – it’s a lifestyle that millions have adopted. And many consumers now take environmental awareness into great consideration when trying to choose which businesses they deal with.
If you are in need of a premier SEO agency then you are in the right place. Unified Success SEO & Social Media Marketing Services
5. MULTI-STATE LOCAL BUSINESS SERPS
A local business can reach so many new prospects and leads if they are able to expand their marketing to areas their physical location is not located at. This can be accomplished by creating local and multiple statewide service pages that you plan on providing services to. If you want to rank in multiple states you should optimize all your website content, title tags, meta descriptions, etc. with location-specific keywords.
For example, our business is located in New York City but we plan to provide services to all of the New Jersey areas as well as NYC. So we would then create an entire web page about the services we will provide to New Jersey residents and get it ranked for new jersey. There are many ways to increase your local SEO rankings and here are 8 ways:
- #1. Local Search Simulation.
- #2. Link Building Opportunities.
- #3. Research Your Competitors for Link Opportunities.
- #4. Ensure NAP Consistency.
- #5. Google My Business Listing.
- #6. Encourage Customer Proof.
- #7. Structured Data Markup.
- #8. Manage Your Image and Video Ranking.
Local Pack/Finder Ranking Factors
Search Engine Ranking factors are broken down into sections and here are some of the factors.
- Google My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.) 25.12%
- Link Signals (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.) 16.53%
- Review Signals (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.) 15.44%
- On-Page Signals (Presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.) 13.82%
- Citation Signals (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.) 10.82%
- Behavioral Signals (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.) 9.56%
- Personalization 5.88%
- Social Signals (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Twitter engagement, etc.) 2.82%
There are many factors to get your business showing up for the right keywords on search engines and if you really want your local business to really start getting seen by relevant searchers that are already looking for you with buyer intent then sign up here – GOOGLE MY BUSINESS EXPERTS
We are also seeing a lot of search rankings improvement with multi-location brands where we are rewriting location pages to be more relevant. It really doesn’t matter if your business has two locations or 2,000. This method of rewriting your location pages can improve existing rankings as well as make it eligible to rank for additional queries.
This all might seem complicated and confusing but we can navigate you through all the red tape and get you ranking for more than one location in no time!