Various ways to get traffic to your website
Social Media, Videos (YouTube) and Google are the top ways to get traffic in 2018
Hey there, as a Digital Marketing Agency we routinely get asked how to increase traffic to a website or offer with little to no money. There are several ways but you must realize that you will be trading your resources for a lot of time spent building traffic to your website. Advanced website traffic tactics might sound daunting, but if you make it low cost then you have nothing but a win-win situation. Employ low cost advanced website traffic tactics and you’re in for a huge online success.
What are these low cost advanced website traffic tactics anyway? Surprise yourself by finding out that some of these tactics you can practice without having to spend a cent!
1. Write an article.
You write an article, mention your site, submit it to e-zines and garner traffic from curious visitors. It’s as simple as that. Don’t just stop at one website – post your site anywhere possible! Who knows how many hits this low cost advanced website traffic tactic will bring!
2. Exchange links.
Never underestimate the power of link exchange. This is a low cost advanced website traffic tactic that people tend to overlook. How to find out where to do the link exchange? Easy: type your website’s keywords in a major search engine, visit each and every of the top results and ask for the link exchange.
3. Get involved in forums.
Look for forums highly related to your website and make your presence known. Make online friends and let them know about your website. This is an advanced website traffic tactic that advertises subtly but works effectively. Good thing about this is it doesn’t cost you anything at all!
4. Advanced website traffic needs advanced tools – The www world is rich with tools that churn out impressive results. Software to try out are those which take care of links and keywords. Once this is taken care of, the rest of this internet marketing job will be easy!
5. Power up with meta tags.
Meta tags are what search engines are looking for so it can include your site in the top results. Putting up meta tags in your HTML code is an advanced website traffic tactic that must not be missed! Low cost you ask? Oh yeah!
6. Direct to directories.
Keep submitting your site to directories like there’s no tomorrow! Just take a look at your website and see if it’s directory-worthy. Web directories don’t waste their time on poorly-done websites.
7. Conduct a survey.
Think about partnering up with another business that can benefit from the partnership. Visit a site similar to yours and announce that you have a survey they can answer. The site and yours reap results so no one’s on the losing end here!
10 Ways to increase Website traffic
If you have a website business on the internet, you require understanding the importance of traffic generation. Your business depends on reliable and steady traffic coming to your website. There are lots of ways to get traffic to your website however most people are interested in getting the most traffic for the least amount of money, preferably for free. While it’s difficult to get anything for free nowadays there are still a few good ways to help build your web traffic and still pay nothing.
Here are the 10 ways which help you in generating quick traffic to your website.
1. As part of quick traffic generation, you need to make sure that the content on your website is search engine optimized
2. As well, when it comes to quick generating traffic, you need to have URL that efficiently draws people to your site.
3. Furthermore, in considering quick making traffic options, you need to initiate a quality link building campaign.
4. In order to better your quick making traffic plans, you should take a look at using an ad program such as Google AdWords.
5. Articles that you write should be submitted to as many sites that accept articles as possible. This is important because sites that accept and include your articles in their article banks establish links for you and you are not obligated to give back.
6. Find a forum in your topic and look over the discussions. Ask questions, contribute your expertise and get to know some of the forum members. This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet others and introduce your website. It also helps build trust while helping you learn how others have found success.
7. Submitting your website to directories is a cheap way to create back links. These back links will help increase your search engine ranking in the major search engines.
8. Posting a blog about your service or product is a quick way to boost your search engine rankings. And if you keep your content fresh, you will have a better chance of having the search engines finding your site.
9. when it comes to quick generating traffic, you should build strategic alliances with other businesses to enhance your own standing and status on the Net today and into the future.
10. Google search engine indexes images in your web pages. When someone uses Google Image Search to find images on the web, what chance does your website have to show up in the search results? If you know how to optimize images in your web pages, your images will have high rankings in the image search results. You can increase traffic with images. Use the techniques described below for optimizing Google Image Search for traffic.
(A). Use the alt attribute in the html img tag
(B). Use the title attribute in the img tag
(C). Use both the width and the height attributes for the image
(D). Use both the width and the height attributes for the image
These are just a few strategies you can use to help increase your site’s presence on the Internet without sacrificing the quality and salesmanship you need to get people to buy from you! There are many more strategies for increasing traffic on your site.
There are many sites available that specialize in low cost advanced website traffic tactics. Search for them online and let your site rise to online popularity!